Dry Cleaner Maze
Your Uncle Martin is an eccentric guy*. When he hired you to run his dry cleaning
store, he didn't bother to explain to you the complicated system of rails
he invented to move racks of clothes around the store. Now, your first customer
is here, and you can't figure out how to retrieve her clothes from the back
of the store.
To move the clothes, drag the rack along the maze of white rails until
you reach the customer waiting at the shaded area at the top right. Any move
as legal, as long as all three wheels stay on the white rails at all
*Rumor has it that Uncle Martin hasn't been the same since a strange
incident many years ago when he was stuck in a swamp for several days, and
had to make it back to dry land using only several wooden planks.
- All three wheels of the rack must stay on the white rails at all times.
- To move the rack in a simple translation movement, grab the middle point
- To rotate the rack or make any other type of twisting motion, grab
the rack by one end and drag the end in the direction you want to rotate.
- You can only drag the rack one direction at a time. To change directions,
let go of the rack and then drag in the new direction.
- Undo a move - press U or click the undo arrow in the lower right.
- Redo a move - press R or click the redo arrow in the lower right.
- Next puzzle or previous puzzle - click on the red arrows at the upper left and right corners.
There is now a second page of Dry Cleaner mazes.
More information on how PuzzleBeast puzzles are created.
Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Puzzles and applet copyright 2002 by James W. Stephens
Back to the PuzzleBeast page